Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The long awaited... Patrick dancing!

Quite some time ago, I promised a video of Patrick dancing. The video was taken at my "friends" farewell party in August 2009. We had dinner at an Indian restaurant, and the proprietor led us in a Bollywood dance lesson at the end of the meal.

As you can see, the guys jumped enthusiastically into the dancing while the girls were too scared and stood around watching or at most pretending.

Unfortunately you only see a few glimpses of Patrick in this movie, but perhaps it's enough for you to determine whether he is indeed a "great dancer".

4 comments:

  1. The answer is 'yes': I am a great dancer. I have not yet won an Taiwanese award for my dancing, that honour is reserved for my rapping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you can suggest another post title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could just a 3000 words about my hair. It's think and lustrous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately I don't have time today to do your hair justice, since I'll be leaving for Sydney earlier than I had thought.

    ReplyDelete