Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas

I had a relatively quiet and very enjoyable Christmas.

On Christmas Eve I went to a small party at Jimmy's place.  I brought along baked ricotta crepes, and we also made some Chinese-ish food together.  My contribution was standing in the corner of the kitchen, chatting.  More accurately, listening: I believe Jimmy did about 80% of the talking in that conversation.  He is indeed a very enthusiastic young man.  After dinner we watched X-Men First Class, which I enjoyed.

On Christmas Day Jimmy came to my place for lunch.  I cooked some turkey breast and made a few salads, which we enjoyed along with egg nog.  We talked a lot about the reasons for my Christian beliefs, and followed this with a couple of games of Ticket to Ride.

On Wednesday I went to yet another party with Jimmy, this time hosted by his friends who are graduate resident tutors at Baker House.  We ate, chatted, ate, watched some amusing videos on YouTube, ate, played Taboo, and ate.

Tonight, another party: this time with Kelsey and friends for New Year.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Matt. We look forward to seeing you in Boston in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you: happy new year!

    ReplyDelete